Governed by a Board of Directors, Main Street Gardnerville is composed of stakeholders of the area who are interested in the revitalization and preservation of our Downtown. Main Street Gardnerville is neither a business association nor a chamber, but rather, an association of people who promote and protect a place. We receive training and technical support from the National Main Street Center.
Main Street Gardnerville (MSG) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a focus on revitalization and preservation in Gardnerville, Nevada. Join us at one of our upcoming events!
Our Board of Directors
- Mike Olson, President
- Lindsey Torres, President-Elect
- Meredith Fischer, Immediate Past President
- Linda Dibble, Past President
- Deborah Ham Hemphill, Secretary
- Rachel Allred, Treasurer
- Mike Henningsen – Town Liaison
- Sharon Owens-Avey
- Jen Nalder, Program Director